Leave Management – Module
- HR2Eazy system is integrated into existing HR process in a company. Leave management module designed to captured each industries leave polies such as public holidays, annual leave, medical leave, emergency leave & etc.
- Allow employees’ to apply for leave on their own. This allows you to monitor the whole picture of your subordinates leaves transactions for the month. Also be able to track their leave.
- Records to analyze their leave patterns for a better understanding of improving the workflow. Also, know the reason for the leave taken and also be able to view and download the documents supporting the cause of their leave.
- Sometimes, the reason for taking leave might not happen. Allow your employees’ also to cancel leave on their own, so that you do not need to call them or reach them for particular reasons.
Approve/Reject Leave Requests
- Have complete control over your employees’ leave schedule. Be able to approve or reject their requests for a seamless flow of the organization and also be able to see their leave balances for the month or the year.
- A complete summary of their leaves taken can be seen in our leave dashboard. This allows you to see their leave is made and also their supporting documents for the same.
- Reimburse your employees’ with leave encashment and also have a track for special payments made for reimbursements.
- Sometimes only a few hours are required by employees’ to take care of their personal duties. Be able to approve/ reject their permissions and also this detail is added to the timesheet to have a better view of how many hours your employee has placed for the month and even for creating accurate payrolls based on the hours put in by them.
Attendance Extra Time
- Every employee has to work extra-time to complete their unfinished work. Analyze this through our timesheet to calculate the additional hours which have been done by the candidate and also be able to figure the extra salary which needs to be debited to the employees’ account.
- Leave programming systems are adjusted by an organization's strategies, and these are naturally connected to leave computations.