What is HR2eazy?
- Herewith I would like to provide a brief introduction of our HR2eazy services and how we can assist your organization in providing world class outlook to your employees while ensuring your company comply to government regulatory requirements such as submission of EPF, SOCSO and etc.
How much does it cost to subscribe for HR2eazy
- A cloud based subscription comes in 3 pricing.
RM 100 per month, RM 120 per Month, RM 200 per Month and RM10 per employee per month.
What are the modules provide in HR2eazy?
- Home, Dashboard, Timesheet, Human Resource, Finance, Inventory, Approval, Report, Setting.
Can we customize & configuration according to a company requirements
- YES, Customizations & Configurations can be done upon Client requirements.
Does HR2eazy provide different versions?
- Yes. We provide four different packages HR2eazy Mini Basic HR2eazy Mini Professional HR2eazy Mini Premium All the three versions were created to suit different business requirements.
Does HR2eazy integrate with different attendance recording devices?
- YES, our system supports and integrates with your current system whether its’ or BIO-Metric or other attendant devices.
What are the platform available for Mobile App in HR2eazy
What are the functions available in Mobile App?
- HR2eazy apps in both IOS & Android platform which things much convenient for User to key it data online. These apps is and works similar services to those accessed on PCs. Therefore users are able the personal information e.g.: a summary chart of leave balances, My timesheet, My Permission & ETC. Moreover they are able to apply for claims, Leave, extra time. It is also based on Customizations & Configurations based on clients requirements as well
Can HR2eazy export and import data from our current software?
- YES, It is possible to be done with oldest and latest Data.
I am unable to login to HR2eazy
- Double check that your Username and Password are correct If you're logging in for the first time, please try going to hrms.iscistech.com, and then copy and paste your Username and password (sent by your Administrator in an email) into the User login fields. Be sure there are no extra spaces before or after the username or password. Note: Your password is case sensitive, and must be at least 8 characters. Your Organization may require additional password requirements, which you can find out by contacting your internal System Administrator.
Getting HTTP 404 Error Not found
- Refresh page - The first thing you should do is simply refresh. You can press Ctrl+F5 to force a refresh on the page. The error may appear just because the page wouldn’t load.
- Clear browser’s cache and cookies - If you are able to visit the page from another device, such as your phone, clearing the cache and cookies will usually solve the problem.
- Check the URL - Make sure that the URL inputted correctly. This includes spelling of the URL, correct slashes, file extension of the page and so forth.
- Scan for Malware – There are some malware files that will force a 404 Error on websites. It’s imperative to make sure your computer is clean and not compromised.
Unable to apply leave
- Each time you enter a apply leave in dashboard, the system checks that the employee still has sufficient remaining leave, and updates the leave totals accordingly. You only have to store the employee’s leave entitlement, as stipulated in the work contract, in the system once. The system then automatically generates the employee’s leave entitlement for the following years.
Unable to send to all recipients
- If you are in administrator login cross check the email id which is given for sending email notifications in settings tab on workflow.
Site cannot be reached
Step 1: Go to the hr2eazy website.
Step 2: Click on the little icon in front of the Microsoft web address.
Step 3: Click on the link underneath Cookies that displays the number of cookies from that site. This opens an overlay on the page listing all allowed and blocked cookies.
Step 4: Select all sites one after the other, and hit the remove button each time. This removes all cookies set by that particular domain. The list of allowed cookies should be empty in the end.
Step 5: Close the overlay, and reload the page if it threw an error on connect previously. If things went well, the page should load now.
Unable to view my Payslip
- Check whether the computer which is used to view payslip has a PDF reader like (Adobe and PDF reader).
How can I download my payslip?
- An employee can download his/her present as well as previous payslips for reference. Go to ‘Home’ in the Dashboard. Go to ‘My payslip’s in home screen and select the month listed. The payslip is downloaded in PDF format.
Can Employees apply for leave from their mobile devices?
- Yes, we are the first HR2eazy software in the market to offer native apps for mobile Devices for Employee Self Service. Leave can also be approved from mobile devices.
Are the details for my ex-employees recorded?
- Yes, the profiles of ex-employees are saved and can be accessed by the HR Manager or the administrator. You also have an option of re-hiring them, if the need arises. To access the ex-employees’ details, go to ‘User Administration’ in Human Resource > users on the Dashboard. Select status as ‘In- active’ and view / edit their profiles and also re-hire them, if required.
How is my timesheet approved?
- Only the administrator or the assigned manager has access to either approve or reject your timesheet. As soon as the timesheet is filled in and “sent to approval” is done by an employee, it is automatically routed to the designated manager or the concerned person for approval. The approving officer will then match the official work hours and the employee work hours which forms the basis for approval or rejection of the employee timesheet.
How can I customize the HR2eazy Dashboard?
- The components in the HR2eazy HRMS Dashboard can be re-arranged based on your requirement by changing the order in the dropdown. This ensures a priority-based unique interface to the dashboard components, for each user of your organization. The users can individually decide the layout of the portal and re-arrange the components as per their individual requirements in my setting on the username dropdown.
How can I see to whom am reporting?
- All the user can see to whom they are reporting by Organization chart. Go to ‘Home’ screen and select the Organization chart in the username dropdown.
- Any disputes, controversy, claim or differences arising out of or relating to the Terms, including its existence, validity or termination (the “Dispute”), shall be settled by civil procedure via Malaysian Civil Court System. Dispute Resolution SHALL NOT be referred to any Mediation and/or Arbitration.
Errors on Website
- We work hard to publish information accurately, update the Website regularly and correct errors when discovered. However, any of the content on our Website may be incorrect or out of date at any given time. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website at any time, including to product prices, specifications, offers and availability.
- Should any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it shall be considered severed from this Agreement and shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof. The Parties shall make a good faith effort to replace any invalid or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable one such that the objectives contemplated by them when entering this Agreement may be realized.
- HR2eazy reserves the right to suspend your access and access by any of your affiliates to and/or use of the Services for any membership accounts (i) for which any payment is due but unpaid, whether a notice or reminder of such non-payment has been issued, (ii) for which you have not paid for any renewal term and you have not notified HR2eazy of your desire to renew the Services by the date of expiry of the then current subscription term or (iii) where the Services are being used to engage in denial of service attacks, spamming, or illegal activity, and/or use of the Services is causing immediate, material and ongoing harm to HR2eazy or others. The suspension is for the entire membership account and you understand that such suspension would therefore include sub-accounts, if any.
- You agree that HR2eazy shall not be liable to you or to any of your affiliates or other third party for any suspension of the Services pursuant to this section.
End of Terms of Service
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this agreement, please contact us at support@HR2eazy.com