Children’s Online Privacy Protection
- In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, HR2eazy does not collect Personal Information from users who are under 13 years of age. Since it is necessary to provide Personal Information for creating a HR2eazy Account, we do not provide our services to persons below 13 years of age.
- Since we understand that you may wish not to disclose your Personal Information for trying out our services, we provide you the option of Demo Login for all HR2eazy services. The contents created by you using the Demo Login will be accessible to all persons using the Demo Login. Hence we specifically request you not to store your personal and sensitive information, files and documents while using the Demo Login. PLEASE NOTE THIS FEATURE WILL BE ADOPTED IN THE NEAR FUTURE, as we are striving to our best to upgrade the applications to fully support our customers needs.
Information Recorded and Used - Personal Information
Account Usage Details
- Your Account Usage Details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
Contents of your Account
- We store and maintain files, documents, to-do lists, emails and other data stored in your Account at our facilities in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or any other country, which will be updated on our websites. Unless specified by you and agreed to by HR2eazy Sales Team, use of this terms of service signifies your consent to such transfer of your data outside of your country. In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of data including the contents of your Account. Hence, your files and data may remain on our servers even after deletion or termination of your Account. We assure you that the contents of your Account will not be disclosed to anyone and will not be accessible to employees of HR2eazy. Neither do we process the contents of your Account for serving targeted advertisements.
- We use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the websites, track visitor’s movements and to improve our website.
- We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in HR2eazy services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the websites.
Links from our website
With whom we share Information
- We will obtain your prior specific consent before we share or disclose your personally identifiable information to any person outside HR2eazy. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and advertisers. Please be aware that as an Internet Service Provider, laws in various jurisdictions in which we operate may obligate us to disclose user information and the contents of the accounts to the local law enforcement authorities under specifically defined circumstances.
How secure is your Information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with our services and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Restriction of Use
- In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not: (i) transfer or otherwise make available to any third party the Services; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) use the third party links to sites without agreeing to their website terms and conditions; (iv) post links to third party sites or use their logo, company name, etc. without their prior written permission; or (v) use the Services for spamming and other illegal purposes.
Your Choice in Information Use
Notification of Changes
- Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information.
- We provide users with access to their personally identifiable information. Users may correct, update or remove any such personally identifiable information either through their HR2eazy Account or by contacting HR2eazy Customer Support Services. Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect.